Sunday, August 5, 2007

Chad Miller/ Mike Walvatne '92 "Real Valentines Survey"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Click here to enlarge page 1.
Click here to enlarge page 2.

Isaac Grindeland '95 says:
"This is a rare and possibly the only known Chad Miller and Mike Walvatne Compatability Survey made. It was only $.50 compared to the overpriced standard valentines day $1 forms during the 92-93 school year. This copy was found by accident during my early morning dorm job of taking out the trash. If I remember right, they were severely punished by a higher authority for this. Read at your own risk."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what was worse, Mr. Undseth was punished for it as well. Plus, in the aftermath, I was not allowed to distribute my crossword puzzle (which was on a similar plane of intellectualism).

Jamie and Krista said...

Well now you have your chance!
-J

The Normals said...

I'd love to see that crossword puzzle.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see it too. Too bad I didn't keep much of anything in my many moves since then.

Nancey Bridston said...

I remember the question about the baggy yet wedgy jeans pulled up to the chest. It stays with me while shopping for jeans even today...